Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Razzle and the other board (924 Views)
Posted by: jimbo66 (IP Logged)
Date: September 05, 2005 11:14PM

It was good to be at Saratoga and have no computer access this weekend, so I didn't have to see more ignorant posts on the other board by Len and now on this board by Razzle. Sorry to the serious handicappers here and I promise to drop this after I respond to Razzle's comments.

Razzle, you and Friedman both refer to me as an anonymous poster. Can you read? I posted my name on the other board. I explained that Beyerguy gave me his userid a year ago. I gave my personal email address on that board, which has the company that I work for in the address. Which means my work address is available. I could not be less "anonymous" other than to list my home address, wife's name, children's names. etc.etc. My name and email address are available when you click "jimbo66' on this board. Funny how when I click 'razzle', no information is available. Who is the anonymous one?

As for name-calling, gimme a break. Yes, I said "attack dogs or pigs" on this board. Probably not necessary and a little insulting, but not directed at any particular person on the other board. In all of my posts over there, I was on the "receiving end" from a few regulars and I tried to stick to topic, which was comparing the products and verifying which set of figures were better. I had no luck. Got dumb responses from Len, and since then I stuck to my word that I wouldn't bother to post over there, it was a waste of time. But the name-calling and character assassination is mostly one way. There were a slew of postings over there attacking Jerry about the lawsuit and on a more personal level. My original post over here was that it is amazing how the topics on a supposed handicapper's board over there are centered around character assassination of Jerry and thorograph. You would think there would be better topics for them to discuss and you would think Len would monitor the board a bit better if he cared about handicapping or horse racing.

I know nothing about the lawsuit other than what I read on the other board and since it is none of my business, I don't have an opinion on it (and I shouldn't since it is personal to the participants). The only thing that perked my personal interest was the mention of a software program's use in handicapping, so I did ask Jerry about that.

Razzle, your posts here are so typical of the other board, you should have put them there. Distort the facts, twist the story to the point where it seems up is down and down is up, and then fight any attempt by anybody to report the facts correctly.

Does Len run a class that teaches that behavior?

Subject Written By Posted
Razzle and the other board (924 Views) jimbo66 09/05/2005 11:14PM
Re: Razzle and the other board (6511 Views) razzle 09/06/2005 12:47PM
Re: Razzle and the other board (522 Views) jimbo66 09/06/2005 01:25PM
Re: Razzle and the other board (501 Views) 09/06/2005 01:58PM
Re: Razzle and the other board (479 Views) jimbo66 09/06/2005 02:13PM
Re: Razzle and the other board (459 Views) razzle 09/06/2005 03:17PM
Re: Razzle and the other board (610 Views) jimbo66 09/06/2005 03:49PM
Re: Razzle and the other board (585 Views) razzle 09/06/2005 04:08PM
Re: Razzle and the other board (501 Views) bdhsheets 09/06/2005 11:14PM
Re: Razzle and the other board (473 Views) HP 09/07/2005 08:50AM
Re: Razzle and the other board (512 Views) HP 09/07/2005 08:51AM
Re: Razzle and the other board (594 Views) bdhsheets 09/07/2005 10:52AM
Re: Razzle and the other board (668 Views) TGJB 09/06/2005 01:28PM
Re: Razzle and the other board (508 Views) razzle 09/06/2005 04:02PM
Re: Razzle and the other board (613 Views) TGJB 09/06/2005 05:04PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.