Re: Maximum Security (591 Views)
Posted by: ajkreider
Date: April 02, 2019 06:15PM
Thinking about the idea that he paired. If he did*:
1. You have a lightly raced horse coming off of paired 0s with 5 weeks rest.
2. A lightly raced maiden coming off of a 9-4-1 pattern.
3. Another horse that paired his 3, which was his 2 year old top.
4. Another horse with a slight move forward after reacting off of his 1.
All of these look like positive patterns, no? And they all look like they have the number power to make some noise in May (assuming they all get in).
* Adjusting a bit for ground loss. Trakus has the superfecta also-rans as running 26/30/25 feet farther, respectively.